Helping the Little Ones in Your Belly
When you’re pregnant there’s a lot going on inside you, even more than you might realise. In addition to the little one(s) growing inside you, there’s trillions of probiotic bacteria working away setting the foundation for you and your baby’s health. Inner Health Pregnancy and Breastfeeding is here to help with the health of ALL the little ones in your belly.
Your Baby’s Inner Health Starts with Yours
You’ve probably heard that the balance between good and bad bacteria in your gut can have a big influence on your health, but what you may not realise is that your inner health actually influences your baby’s inner health. The probiotic bacteria in your gut are essentially the seeds from which your baby’s gut bacteria develop, so the healthier your gut health is, the greater the possibility your baby will also have good gut health and immune health.
Inner Health Pregnancy and Breastfeeding brings together some of the world’s most researched probiotic strains [Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG®), Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM®) and Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07)] in a simple one-a-day formula specifically designed to help support you and your baby’s inner health, which may help:
- Support baby’s immune system development.
- Reduce the chance of baby developing eczema.
- Maintain your baby’s health and wellbeing.
- Support mum’s gut health and healthy bacterial balance.
A Quality Choice for Your Baby
Pregnancy can be a stressful and somewhat overwhelming time, because you want to make sure you’re making the best choices for your new baby. We know you won’t settle for second best with your little one’s health, and that’s the same principle we keep close to our hearts when creating all our probiotics…we care for them like our own children. It’s one of the many reasons we’re Australia’s number one probiotic brand, and continue to be Australia’s most trusted choice for probiotics. With Inner Health Pregnancy and Breastfeeding, you’re giving your baby the quality you expect from Australia’s number one probiotic brand.
6 Healthy Pregnancy Tips
- Eat organic and chemical free where possible to avoid exposure to pesticides or added hormones;
- Eat three serves of fresh fish per week or take a good quality fish oil supplement to support baby’s brain development;
- Eat protein at every meal (meat, fish, nuts and seeds, eggs, or tofu). Protein provides the building blocks needed for growth;
- Drink plenty of water and cut back on caffeinated and sugary drinks;
- Rest! Try to sleep a minimum of 7 hours per night. If you’re having trouble with sleep speak to your healthcare professional about tips or supplements that may help; and
- Exercise is crucial, but listen to your body! One thing to make time for though are regular pelvic floor exercises to strengthen your pelvic muscles and help avoid problems in future.
Growing Up Starts with Inner Health
Once your new bub has entered the world, Inner Health is there for your family every step of the way. If you choose not to breastfeed or you’ve moved on from breastfeeding, Inner Health for Kids is suitable for children from birth to help maintain their digestive health and can conveniently mixed into milk or juice. And if your little one seems to catch every bug going round, Inner Health Immune Booster for Kids has been clinically shown to reduce the frequency of cold and ‘flu.